- This game reproduces the dichoptic vision system, used in the latest studies for the treatment of amblyopia
- You should not play if you have a strabismus (this may cause double vision)
- Take a 5 minutes break every 15 minutes.
- If you experience headache or double vision, stop playing immediately and contact us.
- in the clinical studies, patients play an hour a day for five weeks (see the clinical studies page)
- this game is not a medical device
To play :
- move the blocks with the arrows right, left and down on your keyboard
- rotate the blocks with the up arrow on your keyboard
Goal of the game :
The player must complete as many lines as possible. Once a line is completed, it disappears and the blocks located above drop one position. This conserves space for future blocks.